Rakish Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Rakish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Rakish" in sentences with examples. "Rakish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Rakish"
|adjective||having or displaying a dashing appearance|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Rakish"
|Hindi Meaning of Rakish||बांका, तेज़, स्वच्छ, फुर्तीला, साफ़-सुथरा, व्यभिचारी, आवारा, लम्पट, विलासी|
|Synonyms of Rakish||Licentious, Profilgate, Wanton|
|Antonyms of Rakish||Upright, Gentleman, Moral|
Related Synonyms of "Rakish" with Hindi meaning
|Licentious||कामी, लम्पट, व्यभिचारी, स्वेच्छाचारी, अति स्वतंत्र, आवारा, बेफिक्र|
|Wanton||व्यभिचारी, लम्पट, अकारण, अनियंत्रित, अवर, चंचल, ढीठ, निर्दयतापूर्ण व्यवहार|
Use of "Rakish" word in sentences, examples
- Genesis unveiled a design for a grand tourer that's rakish, edgy, surprisingly cool, and that gets us a step closer to Futurama.
- Chris Kane inside the box but his low drive from 12 yards was blocked by RakishBingham.
- Apollo's wandering eye on the art world. Look out for regular posts taking a rakish perspective on art and museum stories.
- Kettner's is Soho's great survivor, a rakish flâneur with raffish charm and an ever-wandering eye. His suits may have been a little worn
- In profile it presents as a rakish wagon with a low roofline and sleek tail lines.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.