Find Hindi meaning of Recluse. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Recluse" in sentences with examples. "Recluse" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Recluse"
|noun||a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people|
|adjective||favouring a solitary life|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Recluse"
|Hindi Meaning of Recluse||सन्यासी, वैरागी, एकांतवासी, वानप्रस्थी, अकेला, एकांतसेवी, योगी, अरण्यवासी|
|Synonyms of Recluse||Secluded, Ascetic, Monk|
|Antonyms of Recluse||Extrovert, Social, Gregarious|
Use of "Recluse" word in sentences, examples
- The Murdoch myth: All Blacks legend's life of a recluse after infamous punch
- Florida based Spike's Tactical offers details on its newest firearm to receive a U.S. patent, elaborating on the Recluse
- A teenager who vanished 20 years ago had been living the life of a recluse with his mother.
- Keith Murdoch, disgraced All Blacks forward became outback recluse
- A Tyler woman is warning all East Texans of a potentially dangerous threat in the area, something she says nearly caused the loss of her foot: the bite of a brown recluse spider.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
- Remarkable - अनूठा
- Reckless - अव्हेट
- Rely - विश्वास करना
- Rapacious - खूंखार
- Rigour - कठोरता
- Relegate - बदलना
- Rescind - विखण्डित
- Rout - सेना की हार
- Retort - प्रतिनिन्दा
- Rebut - हटाना
- Repugnance - अरुचि
- Raze - छीलना
- Respite - देर
- Retrograde - उल्टा
- Righteous - न्यायसंगत
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.