Relevant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Relevant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Relevant" in sentences with examples. "Relevant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Relevant"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Relevant"
|Hindi Meaning of Relevant||प्रासंगिक, उचित, योग्य, सम्बद्ध|
|Synonyms of Relevant||Applicable, Pertinent, Apropos|
|Antonyms of Relevant||Inappropriate, Inapplicable, Unsuitable|
Related Synonyms of "Relevant" with Hindi meaning
|Apposite||उचित, उपयुक्त, प्रसंगानुकूल, यथावसर, सही समय पर, के संदर्भ में, के विषय में|
Related Antonyms of "Relevant" with Hindi meaning
|Irrelevant||बेलगाम, व्यर्थ, अप्रासंगिक, असंगत, असम्बद्ध, निष्फली, बेजोड़, बेमतलब|
|Trite||घिसा-पिटा-जीर्ण, पुराना, तुच्छ मामूली, साधारण, सामान्य|
Use of "Relevant" word in sentences, examples
- Keeping your exhibition relevant in the future
- Many US internet users, particularly younger ones, believe ads have become more relevant over the past two years.
- Are property agents still relevant today?
- Innovate or perish became the new mantra for travel agents and the ones who were savvy enough to take it to heart have found new ways of staying relevant.
- As far as my understanding of the modern organizations goes, it is still as relevant as ever.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.