Shabby Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Shabby. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Shabby" in sentences with examples. "Shabby" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Shabby"
|adjective||in poor condition through long use or lack of care.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Shabby"
|Hindi Meaning of Shabby||दीन, दरिद्र, गरीब, विपन्न, तुच्छ, घृणित, अनुचित|
|Synonyms of Shabby||Decrepit, Dilapidated, Scruffy|
|Antonyms of Shabby||Kempt, Tidy, Preserved|
Related Synonyms of "Shabby" with Hindi meaning
|Dingy||गंदा, मलिन, मैला, कला, भद्दा, घटिया, सस्ता, रद्दी, निकम्मा|
Related Antonyms of "Shabby" with Hindi meaning
|Majestic||प्रभावशाली, भव्य, विभूतिपूर्ण, आलीशान|
Use of "Shabby" word in sentences, examples
- Downtown is filling up with bums & shabby shops.
- Shabbism, the lifestyle advocated in the couple's new book, Shabby
- Just how shabby are the big banks' loan books?
- Whatever your style, whether you're into antiques and vintage furniture, painted, shabby chic
- From antique to shabby chic with Barrie's Lovely Design and Decor
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.