Squeamish Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Squeamish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Squeamish" in sentences with examples. "Squeamish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Squeamish"
|adjective||easily made to feel sick or disgusted.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Squeamish"
|Hindi Meaning of Squeamish||अतिसंवेदनशील व्यक्ति, नकचढ़ा, सुकुमार, सुन्दर, मृदु, समय, सुशील|
|Synonyms of Squeamish||Dainty, Exacting, Fastidious|
|Antonyms of Squeamish||Willing, Desirous, Ready|
Use of "Squeamish" word in sentences, examples
- Ikea's New Meatballs Are Not for the Squeamish
- Verma sometimes pays villagers for fossils, which makes some experts squeamish.
- It's also a much-needed push in the right direction for pop, which has always been squeamish about pronouns.
- I suffer from white-coat syndrome. I am a squeamish man; just typing words like 'scalpel' or 'catheter' makes me queasy.
- There's nothing more revolting than a snusing Swede, says a particularly squeamish Oliver Gee. Here's why.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"