Staid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Staid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Staid" in sentences with examples. "Staid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Staid"
|adjective||sedate, respectable, and unadventurous.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Staid"
|Hindi Meaning of Staid||गंभीर, शांत, संतुलित, सौम्य, स्थिर, अचल, उबाऊ|
|Synonyms of Staid||Earnest, Grave, Sedate|
|Antonyms of Staid||Adventurous, Frivolous, Sporting|
Related Antonyms of "Staid" with Hindi meaning
|Capricious||उमंगी, तरंगी, मनमौजी, सनकी, स्वेछाचारी, अस्थिर, उथला, अनाड़ी|
Use of "Staid" word in sentences, examples
- The exodus of younger viewers is now impacting even event TV, while staid producers and unexciting nominees are scapegoats in network conference rooms
- He has ratcheted up tensions in the Middle East by plunging the usually staid kingdom into the quagmire of regional rivalries.
- India's century-old insurance market, which had been relatively staid in terms of innovation for decades
- Planned as a comic thriller with a staid plot and a bit of romance
- What has not changed are the long-standing and staid Rules of Evidence applicable to all forms of evidence.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.