Taciturn Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in T Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Taciturn. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Taciturn" in sentences with examples. "Taciturn" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Taciturn"
|adjective||reserved or uncommunicative in speech|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Taciturn"
|Hindi Meaning of Taciturn||अल्पभाषी, चुप, गंभीर, धीर, संकोच, संयमी, एकान्तवासी, आरक्षित, औपचारिक|
|Synonyms of Taciturn||Incommunicative, Reserved, Reticent|
|Antonyms of Taciturn||Communicative, Talkative, Wordy|
Related Synonyms of "Taciturn" with Hindi meaning
|Reticent||चुप रहनेवाला, काम बोलणे वाला, मोन रहने वाला, शर्मीला, संकोची, संयत, शांत|
Related Antonyms of "Taciturn" with Hindi meaning
|Garrulous||गप्पी, झक्की, बातूनी, भुभासी, उन्मुक्त, अनौचारिक, वाचाल|
Use of "Taciturn" word in sentences, examples
- Some will know him as the taciturn Eurosport commentator from County Tipperary
- His Teddy is a little more taciturn than the statesman was, but Clarke carries himself
- I'll find myself sitting cross-legged next to a taciturn Swedish engineer
- Instead of being tuned out, the taciturn are given a pulpit, their words imbued with importance.
- There's a distant echo of Robert De Niro in Hosseini's Gholam, a nocturnal minicab driver whose variously testing passengers fail to crack his taciturn shell.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"