Venal Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in V Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Venal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Venal" in sentences with examples. "Venal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Venal"
|adjective||showing or motivated by susceptibility to bribery|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Venal"
|Hindi Meaning of Venal||धनभेदी, बिकाऊ, नाड़ी,रग सम्बन्धी, रिश्वत से प्रभावित, क्षयशील, भ्र्ष्टाचारी|
|Synonyms of Venal||Buyable, Corrupt, Mercenary|
|Antonyms of Venal||Honorable, Principled, Trustworthy|
Use of "Venal" word in sentences, examples
- Saurabh Shukla's superbly judged performance steers clear of the cliches associated with the venal heartland politician
- First, this instance was shown to be exceptional venal.
- Let's consider venality first.
- Trump is seeking to move beyond the venal corruption involved in things like his hotel to a form of systemic corruption
- he avuncular, beneficent uncle has slunk away. In his place stands a venal
Learn more words starts by letter "V"