Wane Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wane. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wane" in sentences with examples. "Wane" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wane"
|verb||decrease in vigour or extent|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wane"
|Hindi Meaning of Wane||कमी, क्षय, घटाव, घटना, ढलना, पतन, अवनति, गिरावट, अस्तगमन|
|Synonyms of Wane||Abate, Remit, Slacken|
|Antonyms of Wane||Grow, Increase, Raise|
Related Synonyms of "Wane" with Hindi meaning
|Ebb||ज्वार का उतार, क्षय, घटता हुआ, ह्रास, उतारना, कम होना, क्षीण होना, मन्द पड़ना|
Use of "Wane" word in sentences, examples
- When the investigators ran out of leads, the intensity of the murder investigation started to wane.
- John asked his wife for a divorce when his feelings for her started to wane
- Since sales have started to wane, the store is in danger
- About half-past eight the combat began to wane, and the last shots were fired at ten.
- He had a stroke last year, family fortunes on the wane, son decides to auction off some of the silver.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.