Find Hindi meaning of Weave. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Weave" in sentences with examples. "Weave" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Weave"
|noun||a particular style or manner in which something is woven.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Weave"
|Hindi Meaning of Weave||कपड़ा बनाना, जाली काढ़ना, गूंथना, अंतर्गत करना, घूम जाना, दाखिल करना, मूड जाना|
|Synonyms of Weave||Sway, Teeten, Meander|
|Antonyms of Weave||Divide, Stay, Unravel|
Use of "Weave" word in sentences, examples
- Asylum seekers in Israel try to weave a safety net as deportation looms.
- Weaving has been making a comeback at Arthurdale Heritage thanks to the efforts of AmeriCorps volunteer Jane Gilchrist.
- The training serves a dual purpose of making the youth self-dependent, as well as preserving the local traditional art of weaving Pashmina
- Youth weave bright future from Sh2,000 investment.
- The three men are said to have stolen high-end hair weaves and money from a register.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
- Wax - खोट
- Wall - रोना
- Wan - हल्का
- Wicked - दुष्ट
- Wince - चौक
- Wacky - पागल
- Widen - चोडा करना
- Wakeful - चौकन्ना
- Witch - डायन
- Weighty - कठोर
- Wag - चलना
- Wanting - अतिरिक्त
- Wonted - अभ्यासगत
- Wordy - शब्द बहुल
- Whimsical - मनमौजी
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.