0 votes
How much irrigated land in India?
in Agriculture Questions by Moderator (1.8m points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Irrigated area accounts for nearly 48.8 percent of the 140 million hectares (mha) of agricultural land in India. and the remaining 51.2 percent is rainfall. The increasing difference also impacts rainfall production in the country.
by Moderator (946k points)
edited by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
3 answers
0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
asked Oct 16, 2012 in India Questions by anonymous
General Knowledge Questions and Answers Forum: Welcome to SamanyaGyan.com - Q&A Forum. Ask any general knowledge question and receive answer from experts and other members. Quick Links for Q&A Sections are below:
5,953 questions
7,486 answers
196 comments
3,374 users