Exult Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in E Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Exult. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Exult" in sentences with examples. "Exult" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Exult"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Exult"
|Hindi Meaning of Exult||बहुत प्रसन्न होना, फुला न समाना, हर्षित, आनंदित, मग्न होना|
|Synonyms of Exult||Jubilate, Triumph, Delight|
|Antonyms of Exult||Grieve, Mourn, Bewali|
Related Synonyms of "Exult" with Hindi meaning
|Rejoice||खुश होना, प्रसन्न होना, उल्लसित होना, आनंदित होना, प्रमुदित होना, घमण्ड करना, ख़ुशी मनाना|
Use of "Exult" word in sentences, examples
- I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, my soul will exult in my.
- That you may not sorrow over what eludes you, nor exult over what He has given you.
- I knew it! I knew it! Oh, my Jo, I am so proud! And Beth ran to hug her sister and exult over this splendid success.
- Enjoy this in your heart, old woman, but hold your tongue, don’t exult: it is not pious to gloat over the death of men.
- It was not human, this one; it was a demoniacal caterwauling of hideous triumph that seemed to exult over fallen humanity and find echo in black gulfs beyond human ken.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.