Find Hindi meaning of Quibble. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Quibble" in sentences with examples. "Quibble" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Quibble"
|noun||a slight objection or criticism.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Quibble"
|Hindi Meaning of Quibble||टाल-मटोल, बहाना, घमंड, हिल-हवाला, अनुचित बहाना करना, जुगत लगाना, बात बनाना|
|Synonyms of Quibble||Niggle, Spat, Squabble|
|Antonyms of Quibble||Approve, Concur, Agree|
Use of "Quibble" word in sentences, examples
- Let's not quibble, this speech was a relaunch
- If you want to quibble, he was out of position on Morata's goal.
- Who wants to quibble when Davinson's speed and positioning was good enough to cut out a number of promising Chelsea attacks on the break?
- I didn't see any negatives in the season opener, just quibbles, such as Dee Gordon getting a late jump on a pop-up that resulted in Cleveland's only run.
- As a woman who is regularly asked to appear on the Beeb, how could I possibly quibble with that?
Learn more words starts by letter "Q"
- Quotidian - मामूली
- Querulous - शिकायत
- Questionable - प्रश्नसूचक
- Quixotic - अद्भुत
- Quash - अमान्य घोषित करना
- Quieten - शांत हो जाना
- Quarantine - संगरोध करना
- Quell - घटना
- Quibble - टाल-मटोल
- Queer - अजीब
- Quip - क्षिप्र उक्ति
- Quiescent - अप्रकट
- Quarry - खदान
- Quandary - व्याकुलता
- Quick-Witted - हाजिर जवाब
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.