Rancid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Rancid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Rancid" in sentences with examples. "Rancid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Rancid"
|adjective||smelling or tasting unpleasant as a result of being old and stale.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Rancid"
|Hindi Meaning of Rancid||बासी, सड़ा हुआ, बदबूदार, उवास, खट्टा, दुर्गन्धयुक्त, अप्रगतिशील|
|Synonyms of Rancid||Frowzy, Fusty, Moldy|
|Antonyms of Rancid||Perfumed, Fresh, Pleasant|
Related Synonyms of "Rancid" with Hindi meaning
|Putrid||बदबूदार, सड़ांध, सदा हुआ, गला हुआ, बेकार, दूषित, खराब, फफूंढ़युक्त|
Use of "Rancid" word in sentences, examples
- It is rendered, salted, and left to dry until it turns yellow and rancid
- His website for failing to stop the "rancid dog food" smell coming from a processing plant
- Max Talks Unlikely Collaboration with Rancid's Tim Armstrong: Watch was a top story on Monday
- Is McDonald's Stock Rancid?
- Blue Jackets run rancid on Edmonton Oilers
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.