Recalcitrant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Recalcitrant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Recalcitrant" in sentences with examples. "Recalcitrant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Recalcitrant"
|adjective||having an obstinately uncooperative attitude towards authority|
|noun||a person with a recalcitrant attitude|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Recalcitrant"
|Hindi Meaning of Recalcitrant||उद्दंड, दुर्दम्य, हठी, अड़ियल, जिद्दी, सख्त, खूंखार, जंगली, प्रतिकूल, विमुख|
|Synonyms of Recalcitrant||Defiant, Indocile, Obstreperous|
|Antonyms of Recalcitrant||Amenable, Obedient, Accommodating|
Related Synonyms of "Recalcitrant" with Hindi meaning
|Intractable||अवश्य, अड़ियल, दुःसाध्य, प्रचंड, मुँहजोर, हठी, जिद्दी, उद्दंड|
Related Antonyms of "Recalcitrant" with Hindi meaning
|Amenable||आज्ञाकारी, अधीन, विन्रम, वश्य, वशवर्ती, उत्तरदायी, जिम्मेदार, जवाबदेह, अधीन|
Use of "Recalcitrant" word in sentences, examples
- Beneficial insects fight recalcitrant garden pests
- Yesterday, national water agency PUB said the recalcitrant offender
- Laos was not on the recalcitrant list during former President Barack Obama's time but has been added to the list under Trump.
- If investigations reveal that illegal short-term accommodation was operated on a commercial scale or involved recalcitrant offender
- Some countries refuse to accept their nationals back. For them, the US has a 'recalcitrant' list.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.