Find Hindi meaning of Renowned. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Renowned" in sentences with examples. "Renowned" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Renowned"
|adjective||known or talked about by many people|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Renowned"
|Hindi Meaning of Renowned||नामी, प्रसिद्ध, मशहूर, विख्यात, विदित|
|Synonyms of Renowned||Celebrated, Eminent, Distinguished|
|Antonyms of Renowned||Unknown, Inferior, Unremarkable|
Use of "Renowned" word in sentences, examples
- James Mellaart, who died in 2012, became one of Britain's most renownedarchaeologists after he discovered a succession of important Bronze Age sites in Turkey.
- Painting with fire is a new style of art introduced to Papua New Guinean artists by renowned artist from the United States of America
- Harvey Keitel to Star in Film Based on Novel by Renowned Israeli
- Tributes have been paid following the death of José Abreu, founder of a renownedmusic programme that changed the lives of thousands of children.
- A renowned jockey who was among the best in Pennsylvania history has died of injuries suffered in a racing accident.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
- Rapacious - खूंखार
- Rant - बड़बड़ाना
- Rejoice - खुश होना
- Rigid - कठोर
- Remorseful - पश्चाताप
- Rash - उतावला
- Remiss - ग़ाफ़िल
- Repress - रोकना
- Repulse - घृणा पैदा करना
- Resolute - अटल
- Retrench - सीमा बंधना
- Refute - खण्ड करना
- Reckless - अव्हेट
- Rugged - तेज़
- Repercussion - प्रतिघात
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.