Repentant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in R Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Repentant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Repentant" in sentences with examples. "Repentant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Repentant"
|adjective||expressing or feeling sincere regret and remorse|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Repentant"
|Hindi Meaning of Repentant||पश्चातापी, अनुतापी, पछताने वाला, मनोव्यथित, दु:खी, खिन्न|
|Synonyms of Repentant||Contrite, Regretful, Remorseful|
|Antonyms of Repentant||Satisfied, Content, Happy|
Use of "Repentant" word in sentences, examples
- He should try to demonstrate true repentance by acknowledging and turning away from the great pain he has caused others
- Good governance can only be provided by good people, good people who are truly repentant
- Alhaji Lai Mohammed that the federal government is tinkering with the possibility of granting amnesty to repentant Boko Haram insurgents.
- Especially at the presidential level in 2019 general election, saying members of PDP are now repentant
- Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) is tinkering with the possibility of granting amnesty to repentant Boko Haram insurgents
Learn more words starts by letter "R"