Find Hindi meaning of Reverent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Reverent" in sentences with examples. "Reverent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Reverent"
|adjective||feeling or showing deep and solemn respect.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Reverent"
|Hindi Meaning of Reverent||सम्मानसूचक, नरम, भक्तियुक्त, विनीत, श्रद्धापूर्वक, श्रद्धालु, सुशील, ईश्वरीय|
|Synonyms of Reverent||Admiring, Deferential, Reverential|
|Antonyms of Reverent||Insincere, Immodest, Inconsiderate|
Related Antonyms of "Reverent" with Hindi meaning
|Profane||नापाक, भरष्ट, लौकिक, सांसारिक, अपवित्र, निंदा करना, दूषित करना, अपवित्र करना|
Use of "Reverent" word in sentences, examples
- A reverent student walkout at Catholic schools
- The Mass was in Latin and very reverent,” she said.
- Later it changed to English and it took a while to get used to that. It didn't seem as reverent.
- Two of the city's top chefs, Matt McCallister of FT33 and Stephan Pyles of Flora Street Cafe, have become vegetable-reverent ringmasters.
- Behind Aaron Davidson's humble and unassuming brown eyes is a reverenthumanism.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"