Find Hindi meaning of Rickety. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Rickety" in sentences with examples. "Rickety" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Rickety"
|adjective||poorly made and likely collapse|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Rickety"
|Hindi Meaning of Rickety||सुख रोग, जर्जर, कांपता हुआ, अस्थिर, कमजोर, डगमगाता हुआ, सिहरन, कँपकँपी|
|Synonyms of Rickety||Precarious, Shaky, Tottering|
|Antonyms of Rickety||Stable, Steady, Certain|
Use of "Rickety" word in sentences, examples
- Climber films walk over rickety bridge to cross Highland river
- A mountain climber filmed the moment he inched along a rickety bridge to cross a river in the Scottish Highlands.
- After a misadventure with a rickety ladder and a giant, scary chain saw, I decided to leave the job to the pros.
- A four-story rickety hotel building collapsed in central India, killing at least 10 people and injuring three, police said Sunday.
- This is the terrifying moment a hillwalker teeters on a rickety two-track bridge to cross a river in the Scottish Highlands
Learn more words starts by letter "R"
- Rectify - सुधारना
- Raucous - उग्र
- Retrograde - उल्टा
- Remorseful - पश्चाताप
- Refurbish - सजावट करना
- Regard - आदर
- Ragged - फटिकर
- Riddle - पहेली
- Ribald - फूहड़ व्यक्ति
- Rapacious - खूंखार
- Rigour - कठोरता
- Rash - उतावला
- Rectitude - ईमानदारी
- Retrench - सीमा बंधना
- Repentant - पश्चातापी
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.