Find Hindi meaning of Zigzag. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Zigzag" in sentences with examples. "Zigzag" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Zigzag"
|noun||a line or course having abrupt alternate right and left turns.|
|adjective||having the form of a zigzag|
|adverb||so as to move right and left alternately.|
|verb||have or move along in a zigzag course.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Zigzag"
|Hindi Meaning of Zigzag||टेढ़ा-मेढ़ा जाना, टेढ़ा-मेढ़ा चलना, टेढ़ा-मेढ़ा रास्ता, टेढ़ी-तिरछी लकीर|
|Synonyms of Zigzag||Crinkled, Crooked, Fluctuating|
|Antonyms of Zigzag||Straight, Linear, Plain|
Use of "Zigzag" word in sentences, examples
- Wellington Zipline Adventures wants to build four ziplines that zigzag across council-owned land near the Southern Landfill.
- The whole point of spring weather is that it's a zigzag journey between winter and summer.
- The ruling overturned a previous one by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, which had blocked the city's demolition of the 1960 zigzag-roofed structure.
- He turned a separate barnlike structure where hay was once stored into a warm, wood-filled salon decorated with art, vintage furniture and a zigzag sofa he designed.
- A controversial zig-zag walking track on one of New Zealand's most iconic hillsides is to be removed.
Learn more words starts by letter "Z"