Find Hindi meaning of Burlesque. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Burlesque" in sentences with examples. "Burlesque" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Burlesque"
|noun||an absurd or comically exaggerated imitation of something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Burlesque"
|Hindi Meaning of Burlesque||मजाक, खिल्ली, ठट्ठा, परिहास, हास्यापद, तमाशा, धोखा देना, चकमा देना|
|Synonyms of Burlesque||Imitation, Farce, Mockery|
|Antonyms of Burlesque||Tragedy, Solemnity, Seriousness|
Related Synonyms of "Burlesque" with Hindi meaning
|Parody||अनुकरणीय काव्य, नकल करना, उपहास, मजाक, हँसी ठिठोली करना, खिल्ली करना|
Use of "Burlesque" word in sentences, examples
- There's been a resurgence in racy burlesque performances in bars and clubs across North America.
- Keighley-based burlesque dancer Bobbie chose November 5 for her next programme featuring professional performers hand-picked from across the North.
- We have a variety of performers, including burlesque, drag, boylesque, fire performance and more.
- "I've been in love with burlesque ever since I first saw the movie Gypsy," she said.
- In this all-new burlesque revue, I'm performing some of my best-loved acts that have never been seen on tour before
Learn more words starts by letter "B"