Edacious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in E Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Edacious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Edacious" in sentences with examples. "Edacious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Edacious"
|adjective||relating to or given to eating.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Edacious"
|Hindi Meaning of Edacious||पेटू, भुक्खड़, लालची, लोलुप, खौ, अतिभोजिता, स्वार्थी, अतिभक्षक|
|Synonyms of Edacious||Greedy, Ravenous, Gluttonous|
|Antonyms of Edacious||Generous, Liberal, Quenched|
Related Synonyms of "Edacious" with Hindi meaning
|Rapacious||खूंखार, भूखा, लालची, लुटेरा, भुक्खड़, सर्वग्राही, हिंसक, अतिलोभी|
Use of "Edacious" word in sentences, examples
- One may be hard-pressed to find an excuse to skip out on a chance to be edacious and eco-friendly at the same time.
- I was edacious when they they finally brought a tray of food.
- I didn't use a fork or knife, but tore into the food edaciously, as if I hadn't eaten in days.
- This talk is inspiring edacious thoughts.
- Slides down the pipe with edacious oomph, in a good way.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.