Find Hindi meaning of Emaciated. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Emaciated" in sentences with examples. "Emaciated" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Emaciated"
|adjective||abnormally thin or weak|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Emaciated"
|Hindi Meaning of Emaciated||दुर्बल, कृशकाय, विवर्ण, दुबला-पतला, थका-हार, मरियल, क्लांत प्रभावहीन|
|Synonyms of Emaciated||Feeble, Debilitated, Drained|
|Antonyms of Emaciated||Heavy, Overweight, Plump|
Use of "Emaciated" word in sentences, examples
- A horse sanctuary owner left animals emaciated and with untreated injuries.
- They have taken to calling the emaciated dog with the sad eyes that was found in the woods this weekend by the name Luna.
- A crowd applauds as an 'emaciated' horse is brought to a horsebox by Gardai in this video.
- One of these calls last winter was about an emaciated and poorly dog (pictured) who was dumped in Newport.
- The RSPCA is appealing for information about what happened to a cat found in a matted and emaciated state in Kirton, Lincolnshire.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Enervate - कमजोर बनाना
- Evince - प्रकट करना
- Excuse - क्षमा योग्य मुक्ति पाना
- Exuberance - अधिकता
- Exonerate - हक़ बहाल किया हुआ
- Elusive - परिहारकारी
- Eccentric - उत्केंद्रित
- Erode - घट जाना
- Enmity - घृणा
- Effulgent - देदीप्यमान
- Exertion - उघोग
- Eradicate - मिटा देना
- Effuse - भान
- Evict - बेदखल करना
- Eminent - प्रसिद्ध