Find Hindi meaning of Emancipate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Emancipate" in sentences with examples. "Emancipate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Emancipate"
|verb||to set free someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Emancipate"
|Hindi Meaning of Emancipate||बन्धमुक्त करना, दासत्व मुक्ति, मोक्ष स्वाधीन, रिहा करना, स्वतंत्र करना|
|Synonyms of Emancipate||Discharge, Free, Liberate|
|Antonyms of Emancipate||Hold, Imprison, Incarcerate|
Use of "Emancipate" word in sentences, examples
- What are the odds that a homeless teen that has been kicked out of their home will be able to legally emancipate them self?
- But being insurance-free doesn't emancipate a physician from some of the perils of the insurance industry, warns Good.
- Ms Gerber called on Fisher-Price to emancipate their little women.
- "We want to emancipate our people from the yoke of poverty and underdevelopment," Mr Yattani added.
- Brazil were yet to emancipate themselves from mental slavery, even after the government did so on paper in 1888.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Elusive - परिहारकारी
- Exemplary - अच्छा
- Elite - कुलीन
- Euphemism - मधुर भाषण
- Entice - लुभाना
- Evident - प्रकट
- Evict - बेदखल करना
- Exalt - प्रशंसा करना
- Exult - बहुत प्रसन्न होना
- Evince - प्रकट करना
- Estrange - मनमुटाव पर्दा करना
- Exterminate - मिटा देना
- Empathy - प्रनुभूति
- Exigency - अत्यावश्यकता
- Extensive - बहुत व्यापक
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.