Find Hindi meaning of Emit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Emit" in sentences with examples. "Emit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Emit"
|verb||produce and discharge something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Emit"
|Hindi Meaning of Emit||छोड़ना, देना, निकालना, प्रकट करना, गायब होना, समाप्त होना, कुम्हलाना, ढीला करना|
|Synonyms of Emit||Release, Vent, Let Out|
|Antonyms of Emit||Contain, Repress, Withhold|
Use of "Emit" word in sentences, examples
- Phone batteries emit toxic gases
- LED stands for light-emitting diodes, which emit light in a specific direction, making the illumination more efficient in many applications.
- In 1937, US physicist Isidor Rabi introduced a simple model to describe how atoms emit and absorb particles of light.
- The team uses quantum-cascade lasers, which emit light in the infrared range, to study gas samples.
- Wednesday's incident caused smoke to emit in the threatre, forcing staff and patients to evacuate.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"