Find Hindi meaning of Emollient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Emollient" in sentences with examples. "Emollient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Emollient"
|adjective||having the quality of softening or soothing the skin.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Emollient"
|Hindi Meaning of Emollient||मृदुकारी, प्रशामक, श्मनकारी, रुचिकर, मृदुकार|
|Synonyms of Emollient||Palliative, Relieving, Remedial|
|Antonyms of Emollient||Rigorous, Severe, Intolerant|
Use of "Emollient" word in sentences, examples
- He recommends cleansing thoroughly before applying and after you take it off, as well as using an emollient like Cetaphil.
- It has an intoxicating fragrance and emollient properties that will make your skin feeling soft and silky.
- With jojoba oil acting as an emollient, this product offers moisturizing that is ideal for all skin types.
- Gentle face washing with an emollient like aqueous cream is a good start to a skincare regime.
- I am always hesitant with creams, as they can be very and emollient, and many of them have caused me to break out.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Erode - घट जाना
- Espouse - ग्रहण
- Exiguous - अत्यल्प
- Entail - आवश्यक होना
- Extinct - अप्रचलित
- Entice - लुभाना
- Exasperate - उभारना
- Enigmatic - गुड
- Endeavour - उघम
- Extend - फैलाना
- Eerie - भयक
- Ennui - ग्लानि
- Expeditious - चुस्त
- Erase - मिटाना
- Exacting - सख्त