Ennui Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in E Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Ennui. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ennui" in sentences with examples. "Ennui" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ennui"
|noun||a feeling of listlessness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ennui"
|Hindi Meaning of Ennui||ग्लानि, थकान, आलस, उदासी, ऊब, उचट, उकताहट, थकावट, एकरसता|
|Synonyms of Ennui||Boredom, Listlessness, Jadedness|
|Antonyms of Ennui||Excitement, Liveliness, Vigour|
Related Synonyms of "Ennui" with Hindi meaning
|Apathy||उदासीनता, निर्जनता, बेपरवाही, अनुरागहीनता, संवेनहीनता, सुन्नता, विरक्ति, उपेक्षा|
Use of "Ennui" word in sentences, examples
- There's a word for it, albeit seldom used: ennui.
- It's not the usual twentysomething angst or ennui that have dug Charlie's rut.
- Labor is the law; he who rejects it will find ennui his torment.
- In a great protestation of ennui, the ghost sank back toward earth.
- Each new second seems unrelated to the previous and so you can repeat the same thing without ennui.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"