Find Hindi meaning of Enunciate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Enunciate" in sentences with examples. "Enunciate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Enunciate"
|verb||say or pronounce clearly.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Enunciate"
|Hindi Meaning of Enunciate||प्रस्तुत, निरूपित, व्यक्त, प्रतिपादित, घोषित, उच्चारण, प्रतिज्ञापित, करना|
|Synonyms of Enunciate||Articulate, Pronounce, Say|
|Antonyms of Enunciate||Muffle, Mumble, Humble|
Use of "Enunciate" word in sentences, examples
- It could be caused by a strong accent or poor enunciation.
- He knows no strangers, is affectionate (sometimes overly so), and his inability to enunciate properly is cute and sometimes encouraged.
- During her Twilight Saga years, the young star was urged to “smile,” “enunciate” and “put on a little makeup.”
- Clearly enunciate and disseminate policies. If you don't have in-house expertise, get a professional to review and draft these for you.
- The differences related to economic policy, job creation, and trade are stark and clear to enunciate.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Exult - बहुत प्रसन्न होना
- Excessive - अतिशय
- Expedite - शीघ्र निबटाना
- Embellish - सजाना
- Ebb - ज्वार का उतार
- Exertion - उघोग
- Eerie - भयक
- Effuse - भान
- Emulate - अनुकरण करना
- Embittered - कड़वा
- Entice - लुभाना
- Exacting - सख्त
- Expensive - कीमती
- Edacious - पेटू
- Eccentric - उत्केंद्रित
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.