Find Hindi meaning of Eulogy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Eulogy" in sentences with examples. "Eulogy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Eulogy"
|noun||a speech or piece of writing that praises someone or something highly|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Eulogy"
|Hindi Meaning of Eulogy||स्तुति, गुणगान, प्रशंसा, बड़ाई, गुणानुवाद, शाबासी, साधुवाद|
|Synonyms of Eulogy||Acclamation, Cornmendation, Compliment|
|Antonyms of Eulogy||Calumny, Condemnation, Criticism|
Use of "Eulogy" word in sentences, examples
- It amounts to a eulogy for the Religious Right, delivered by a conservative Southern Baptist who has had enough.
- Over the next 15 minutes, Trump gave a speech that might as well have been a eulogy for his presidential campaign.
- During what is a hugely difficult, Anthony's wife Olive stood up and gave a moving and emotional eulogy at today's funeral.
- Veteran CBS sports commentator Jim Nantz delivered a must-hear eulogy at Palmer's funeral Tuesday.
- There was something about the eulogy as a form that brought out the best in William F. Buckley Jr.'s writing.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Enhance - ऊँचा करना
- Euphemism - मधुर भाषण
- Effrontery - ढिठाई
- Exiguous - अत्यल्प
- Essential - जरूर
- Extrovert - बहिमुर्खी
- Elevate - बुलन्द करना
- Evanescent - जल्द मिट जाने वाला
- Effuse - भान
- Efface - मिटाना
- Elicit - प्रकट करना
- Envisage - का सामना करना
- Ecstatic - उल्सित
- Exile - निर्वासन
- Extinct - अप्रचलित
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.