Find Hindi meaning of Evict. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Evict" in sentences with examples. "Evict" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Evict"
|verb||expel someone from a property|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Evict"
|Hindi Meaning of Evict||बेदखल करना, अधिकारहीन करना, बहार निकाल देना, निष्कासित करना, फेंकना|
|Synonyms of Evict||Dismiss, Expel, Oust|
|Antonyms of Evict||Admit, Include, Welcome|
Use of "Evict" word in sentences, examples
- Members of the Russian community and its Pushkin Society call the decision to evict them from Korolenko Street 1a in Lviv politically motivated.
- Outgoing ministers in Ghana could be forcibly evicted from their official residences if they fail to move out in time, under new laws.
- COUNCIL bosses who handed a family from hell a £135,000 home are now spending thousands more trying to evict them.
- The landlord tried to evict the Gildays, accusing them of violating the "good behaviour" provisions of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Police, the State Government and Sheriff's Office today executed warrants to evictsquatters from the property in Bendigo St, Collingwood.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Expedient - उपाय
- Enmity - घृणा
- Effulgent - देदीप्यमान
- Effuse - भान
- Extensive - बहुत व्यापक
- Egotism - अभिमान
- Escalate - बढ़ाना
- Extrovert - बहिमुर्खी
- Eulogy - स्तुति
- Earnest - अपरिहास
- Effete - अशक्त
- Extend - फैलाना
- Execute - पूर्ण करना
- Evanescent - जल्द मिट जाने वाला
- Endorse - पृष्ठांकन करना