Find Hindi meaning of Nurture. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Nurture" in sentences with examples. "Nurture" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Nurture"
|noun||the action or process of nurturing someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Nurture"
|Hindi Meaning of Nurture||पोषण, परवरिश, शिक्षण, तालीम|
|Synonyms of Nurture||Cultivate, Foster, Nourish|
|Antonyms of Nurture||Deprive, Ignore, Neglect|
Use of "Nurture" word in sentences, examples
- Comedy 'Birthmarked' puts nurture versus nature to the test
- The research also suggests that the nature-or-nurture debate is a false dichotomy.
- A Japanese government panel has drafted a plan to identify and nurture experts who can promote the country's culture
- One example is we have Search Nurture Academy, which is designed to train new employees and help companies staff in house marketing teams.
- Google wants to actively work with the community to foster and nurture the ecosystem
Learn more words starts by letter "N"
- Naysayer - उदास
- Nonpartisan - अविभक्त
- Nondescript - अवर्णित
- Niggard - कंजूस
- Nauseating - घृणास्पद
- Nurture - पोषण
- Nab - दबोचना
- Native - मूल निवासी
- Nervous - चिन्तित
- Negligent - उपेक्षक
- Nugatory - निरथर्क
- Nag - सताना
- Notorious - कुख्यात
- Notable - स्मरणीय
- Neglect - अनादर
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.