Yearn Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in Y Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Yearn. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Yearn" in sentences with examples. "Yearn" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Yearn"
|verb||have an intense feeling of |
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Yearn"
|Hindi Meaning of Yearn||ऐंठना, तरसना, तड़पना, इच्छा रखना, उत्सुक होना, दु:रिक्त होना, सताया जाना|
|Synonyms of Yearn||Covet, Desire, Hanker|
|Antonyms of Yearn||Dislike, Hate, Disgust|
Related Synonyms of "Yearn" with Hindi meaning
|Lon||बहुत चाहना, बड़ी लालसा रखना, ललकना, तरसना, आकांक्षा, हौंसला रखना|
Related Antonyms of "Yearn" with Hindi meaning
|Abhor||घृणा करना, नफरत करना, झिझकना, निन्दा करना, घृणित समझना, नापसंद करना|
Use of "Yearn" word in sentences, examples
- I yearn to hear news of free Kashmir in my life time: Shoaib Akhtar.
- So, You're in Sales But (Secretly) Yearn to be a CEO.
- Patients diagnosed with the disease are yearning to learn more, too.
- Hollow reforms aren't what the voters yearn for.
- There is a yearning for greater respect and for greater involvement in the governmental decisions that affect their lives.
Learn more words starts by letter "Y"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.