Names of major birds of India and the world
Bird: Any animal that has wings or can fly is called a bird. In biology, animals of the Avis category are called birds. About 10,000 species of this egg-laying vertebrate live on this earth at this time. Their size can be from 2 inches to 8 feet and they are found everywhere from arctic to antarctic. Birds cross the high mountains by flying. They dive in deep water up to 250 meters. They have been seen flying over such oceans from where the coast is thousands of kilometers away. Their body is covered with feathers. Birds are the most beautiful and attractive creatures among all the creatures.
Some birds cannot fly even after having wings, but most of the birds fly in the sky. Their entire body is boat-shaped and covered with feathers. The body is divided into head, neck, trunk and tail. The forelimbs are modified into fins. The jaws are modified into beaks in which teeth are not found.
List of important birds of India and the world:
|Birds Names in English
|पक्षियों के नाम हिन्दी में
|मुर्गी का बच्चा
|बत्तख़ का बच्चा
|बुनकर पक्षी, बया
- Chief Minister Vishwakarma Pension Scheme 2024 launched in Rajasthan
- Dubai launches world's first air taxi service at World Government Summit 2024
- White Paper on Indian Economy
- World Book Fair 2024 Organized
- Rajya Sabha passed three important bills for Jammu and Kashmir