Find Hindi meaning of Blight. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Blight" in sentences with examples. "Blight" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Blight"
|noun||a thing that spoils or damages something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Blight"
|Hindi Meaning of Blight||अभिशाप, तुषार, पला, अंगमारी, कुम्हलाना, मुरझाना, विनाश करना, तंग करना|
|Synonyms of Blight||Affliction, Bane, Canker|
|Antonyms of Blight||Blessing, Boon, Prosperity|
Use of "Blight" word in sentences, examples
- Colson: From education blight to sabotaged trails
- Anderson seeks blight program extension
- The initiative, according to its website, creates art and combats neighborhood blightto make downtown Utica safer and more beautiful.
- Penn calculates financial toll of blight, violence in Philadelphia
- GOP, forget about trying to accommodate and make-nice to this blight on your party.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"