Find Hindi meaning of Boast. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Boast" in sentences with examples. "Boast" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Boast"
|verb||possessions, or abilities.|
|noun||an act of talking with excessive pride and self-satisfaction.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Boast"
|Hindi Meaning of Boast||झूठा गर्व, डींग हाँकना, शेखी, बड़ाई करना, डिंग बधारना, अहंकार|
|Synonyms of Boast||Brag, Praise, Crow|
|Antonyms of Boast||Be Modest, Be Quiet , Be Realistic|
Related Synonyms of "Boast" with Hindi meaning
|Brag||डींग, शेखी बधारना, स्व-प्रशंसा, अभिमान, ताश का एक खेल|
Use of "Boast" word in sentences, examples
- Early voting suggests tight race in key states despite Clinton camp boast.
- Still off camera, he then boasted: "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years, can you believe it?"
- He is portrayed in the footage as boasting about his connections to the party and the Clinton campaign.
- Last week, tapes surfaced of Donald Trump boasting in 2005 about grabbing women by their genitals, without their consent.
- Wyoming and Nevada boast Mountain West's best at RB.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"
- Braggadocio - शेखी
- Belittle - छोटा करना
- Bellicose - लड़ाकू
- Blunt - कुण्ड
- Beneficent - उपकारी
- Brevity - अल्पता
- Bane - विपत्ति
- Betray - धोका देना
- Boom - धमाका
- Bizarre - अजीब
- Blend - मिश्रण बनाना
- Bigoted - हठी
- Bombastic - शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण
- Broadminded - आजादख्याल
- Bonkers - उत्तेजित