Boom Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in B Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Boom. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Boom" in sentences with examples. "Boom" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Boom"
|noun|| resonant sound.|
|verb||make a loud|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Boom"
|Hindi Meaning of Boom||धमाका, सनसनाहट, गर्जन, झंकारना, तोप की आवाज, झपट के जाना, तेज़ी से बढ़ना|
|Synonyms of Boom||Bang, Blast, Roar|
|Antonyms of Boom||Collapse, Failure, Loss|
Use of "Boom" word in sentences, examples
- Hotlines fall silent as guns boom on border
- This clothing boom is set to continue as growing middle classes in populous developing economies spend their rising incomes on clothes.
- Aquatic weed may feed biofuel boom.
- “We clearly missed the mobile boom” he said.
- CommSec's latest State by State report says the economic performance of WA was a reflection of the end of the mining and construction boom.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"