Exquisite Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in E Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Exquisite. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Exquisite" in sentences with examples. "Exquisite" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Exquisite"
|adjective||extremely beautiful and delicate|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Exquisite"
|Hindi Meaning of Exquisite||पूरा, सूक्ष्म, बहुत, अत्युत्तम, उत्कृष्ट, तीव्र, स्वादिष्ट, सुरुचिक्र, मृदु, सुहावना|
|Synonyms of Exquisite||Dainty, Delicate, Elegant|
|Antonyms of Exquisite||Flawed, Crude, Inferior|
Related Synonyms of "Exquisite" with Hindi meaning
|Dainty||सुरुचिकर, सुकुमार, स्वादिष्ट, प्रसाद, मृदु, सुहावना, रुचिर, मधुर|
|Delicate||कोमल, सुकुमार, मृदु, उत्कृष्ट, उत्तम, बढ़िया, सूक्ष्म, बारीक, नाजुक, संवेदनशील|
|Elegant||मनोहर, शिष्ट, सहज, सुडौल, सुन्दर, सजीला, खूबसूरत, सभ्य, सुसंस्कृत|
Use of "Exquisite" word in sentences, examples
- This is not only great for comic fans but is also an exquisitely beautiful thing to watch on the screen.
- “This is the first time I have visited Jabalpur. I felt that people here are cooperative and all the locations of the city are exquisite."
- The entire ensemble is exquisite in their representations of gender codes and privilege gradations.
- Uniqlo U's exquisite autumn winter collection shows the universality of minimalism.
- Hendricks was exquisite at home during the regular season, going 9-2 with a 1.32 ERA in 15 games.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"