Find Hindi meaning of Fawn. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fawn" in sentences with examples. "Fawn" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fawn"
|noun||a young deer in its first year.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fawn"
|Hindi Meaning of Fawn||खुशामद, चापलूसी, लल्लो-चप्पो करना, गिड़गिड़ाना, शर्मिंदगी महसूस करना|
|Synonyms of Fawn||Cringe, Kowtow, Grovel|
|Antonyms of Fawn||Bully, Force, Repel|
Use of "Fawn" word in sentences, examples
- Summit County sheriff's deputies came up with a creative way to free a fawn from a basement window well.
- As he gets closer to the fawn he starts to back away before standing on his hind legs in an attempt to make himself appear bigger.
- This is the adorable moment Boog the bear cub meets a fawn for the very first time at a wildlife farm in West Virginia.
- Later, Boog meets his fawn friend face-to-face and offered gave a few adorable smooches.
- An endangered Eld's deer gave birth to a fawn at the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute on Sunday.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
- Flaw - कलंक
- Frivolous - आसार
- Fetter - शृंखला
- Falter - हिचक
- Filthy - गन्दा
- Flourish - पनपना
- Feeble - अशक्त
- Foment - उकसाना
- Felicitate - बधाई देना
- Foible - अवगुण
- Fanatic - पक्षपाती
- Fainthearted - डरपोक
- Fatuous - मूर्खतापूर्ण
- Fury - प्रकोप
- Fussy - अति अलंकृत
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.