Furtive Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in F Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Furtive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Furtive" in sentences with examples. "Furtive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Furtive"
|adjective||suggestive of guilty nervousness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Furtive"
|Hindi Meaning of Furtive||गुप्त, रहस्य्मय, चुराया हुआ, चोरी का, कपटपूर्ण, नीच, अव्यक्त, अप्रसन्न प्रछन्न|
|Synonyms of Furtive||Feline, Slinky, Sneaking|
|Antonyms of Furtive||Aboveboard, Forthright, Truthful|
Related Synonyms of "Furtive" with Hindi meaning
|Stealthy||गुप्त, छिपकर आने वाला, चोरी से किया गया काम, जाली, छलपूर्ण, प्रछन्न, अव्यक्त|
|Surreptitious||गुप्त, चुराया हुआ, जाली, लुका-छिपी, चोरी का, अप्रकट, छिपा हुआ,|
Use of "Furtive" word in sentences, examples
- As he approached, Sarginson observed the driver making furtive movements underneath the front seat, the statement said.
- The furtive conversation witnessed by FoxNews.com was no anomaly, and Kurds, in particular, are making use of agents behind enemy lines.
- There were plenty of furtive glances among the 100 or so Thais gathered at the temple southwest of Seoul.
- The mechanizations leading to that pick are just as opaque and furtive as those surrounding the Baylor presidential choice, however.
- Flanked by the forest, George Merriam moves like a point man on a mission. He's fast and furtive.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"