Find Hindi meaning of Faze. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Faze" in sentences with examples. "Faze" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Faze"
|verb||to disturb someone|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Faze"
|Hindi Meaning of Faze||हतोत्साह, निरुत्साह करना, शक्तिहीन, निस्तेज, प्रभावशून्य करना, कमजोर बनाना|
|Synonyms of Faze||Abash, Chagrin, Confound|
|Antonyms of Faze||Reassure, Encourage, Comfort|
Use of "Faze" word in sentences, examples
- Sloppy course doesn't faze victorioius Bartow senior
- Second time pitching on short rest doesn't faze Indians' Corey Kluber
- Her slap didn't even faze him.
- She expected the blow to faze the Grey God, but it didn't.
- This didn't faze Martha in the least as she alighted from the jeep, with a wave and a thanks.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
- Faithful - आस्तिक
- Feral - असभ्य
- Fetid - बदबूदार
- Fictitious - कल्पित
- Fake - जाली
- Facile - मिलनसार
- Felicitous - परम सुखी
- Foster - धात्रय
- Finite - परिमित
- Fetter - शृंखला
- Fledgling - अनुभवहीन
- Fluent - धाराप्रवाह
- Fizzle - असफल रहना
- Forthright - स्पष्टवादी
- Fawn - खुशामद
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.