Find Hindi meaning of Felony. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Felony" in sentences with examples. "Felony" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Felony"
|noun||a crime regarded in the US army|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Felony"
|Hindi Meaning of Felony||अपराध, महापाप, जुर्म, आपराधिक कार्य, दुष्कर्म, दुराचार, पाप, कुकर्म|
|Synonyms of Felony||Crime, Illegality, Misdeed|
|Antonyms of Felony||Kindness, Goodness, Defence|
Use of "Felony" word in sentences, examples
- He's charged with two felony counts of forging a public record and two felony counts of voter registration fraud.
- The following is a list of felony indictments by an Ector County grand jury on Oct. 24, 2016.
- He faces six felony charges, including maintaining a drug house.
- A UW student is facing 14 felony charges in connection with multiple sexual assaults over the course of at least 10 months.
- A 27-year-old Grand Rapids woman was arrested Monday and charged with a felonyafter she was discovered to be harboring a runaway child.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
- Fractious - उद्दंड
- Fatuous - मूर्खतापूर्ण
- Facilitate - बढ़ावा देना
- Felicitous - परम सुखी
- Forthright - स्पष्टवादी
- Fret - खीझ
- Fascinate - मोह लेना
- Flabby - कमजोर
- Fundamental - मुलभुत
- Feral - असभ्य
- Forlorn - लचर
- Facile - मिलनसार
- Formidable - डरावना
- Fallacious - भ्रामक
- Furtive - गुप्त