Macabre Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Macabre. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Macabre" in sentences with examples. "Macabre" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Macabre"
|adjective||disturbing because concerned with or causing a fear of death.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Macabre"
|Hindi Meaning of Macabre||विकराल, घ्रणित, घोर, डरावना, भयंकर, भयावह, भीषण, वीभत्स, घिनौना|
|Synonyms of Macabre||Morbid, Sick, Unhealthy|
|Antonyms of Macabre||Calrning, Pleasant, Comforting|
Use of "Macabre" word in sentences, examples
- Police discovered a macabre scene inside the house.
- They have faced a macabre problem during the civil war.
- While David has a talent for pulling macabre pranks, it can get a little bother.
- Late 19th century: from French macabre, from Danse Macabre 'dance of death
- Mukhamedov played this macabre scene with a glint in his eye.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"