Mournful Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Mournful. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mournful" in sentences with examples. "Mournful" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mournful"
|adjective||feeling, expressing, or inducing sadness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mournful"
|Hindi Meaning of Mournful||दुःखी, उदास, रंजीदा, विषादपूर्ण, शोकयुक्त, दुःखदायी, खिन्न, विलापी|
|Synonyms of Mournful||Ruetul, Woeful, Dolorous|
|Antonyms of Mournful||Hopeful, Optimistic, Pleasant|
Related Synonyms of "Mournful" with Hindi meaning
|Doleful||खिन्न, नाराज, दुखी, उदास, संजीदा, विषादपूर्ण, शोकाकुल, विलापी, फरियादी|
Use of "Mournful" word in sentences, examples
- Disappointment hung heavy on a mournful State Street
- It has been seven long years of desperately waiting for the new Mournful Congregation.
- You'll be mournful and militant.
- As Joseph Donohue sang the mournful words of "Amazing Grace," the bell of Old County Hall tolled after the name of each person killed.
- Mournful words from one of two witnesses who quickly ran to help two high school students laying in the middle of staples street as they struggled to stay alive.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.