Mulish Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Mulish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mulish" in sentences with examples. "Mulish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mulish"
|adjective||resembling or likened to a mule in being stubborn.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mulish"
|Hindi Meaning of Mulish||अड़ियल, जिद्दी, हठीला, कठोर, पथभृष्ट, विकृत|
|Synonyms of Mulish||Dogged, Bullheaded, Obstinate|
|Antonyms of Mulish||Willing, Yielding, Amenable|
Related Synonyms of "Mulish" with Hindi meaning
|Dogged||हठी, जिद्दी, अटल, अडिग, स्थायी, अनवरत, निरन्तर, संलग्नशील, इच्छुक|
|Headstrong||कष्टदायी, हठी, हठीला, जिद्दी, अड़ियल, दुराग्रही, सुविचारित उदण्ड, स्वेछाचारी|
|Pertinacious||जिद्दी हठी, प्रतिज्ञ, कड़ा, कठोर, अनवरत, स्थायी, अडिग, अविचल|
|Tenacious||आग्रही, कठिन, कठोर, चपचिपा, संलगनशील, हठी, अटल, अडिग|
Use of "Mulish" word in sentences, examples
- Who has become the willing poster boy for the mulish and irrational opposition to congestion pricing.
- Green remembers responding with some sort of instinctive, mulish refusal
- If you do manage to convince your mulish wife, she is sure to drive a deeper wedge, physical and psychological, between the children and you.
- However, PIB faction lost the battle just because of Farooq Sattar mulish attitude.
- The mulish refusal of the EU negotiators to offer any kind of reciprocal compromises threatens to take us into Brexit extra time.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"