Malaise Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Malaise. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Malaise" in sentences with examples. "Malaise" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Malaise"
|noun||a general feeling of discomfort|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Malaise"
|Hindi Meaning of Malaise||अस्वस्थता, बेचैनी, रुग्णता, व्यग्रता, व्याकुलता, विकार, चित्तविकृति|
|Synonyms of Malaise||Distress, Infirmity, Angst|
|Antonyms of Malaise||Wellbeing, Vigour, Health|
Use of "Malaise" word in sentences, examples
- Left untreated, problems with the spine can worsen and result in a life-long malaise.
- These job loses are a symptom of a malaise at the heart of politics here.
- The inside story of Alvaro Morata's Chelsea malaise.
- In order that this malaise doesn't spread, and politicians in other states don't get ideas.
- Despite the current malaise the Isles are in, this is a clear win for general manager Garth Snow and the franchise.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"