Mandatory Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Mandatory. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mandatory" in sentences with examples. "Mandatory" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mandatory"
|adjective||required by law or mandate; compulsory.|
|noun||variant spelling of mandatary.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mandatory"
|Hindi Meaning of Mandatory||अधिदेशी, अनिवार्य, आदेशक, आज्ञापरक, अनिवार्य, विवशकारी, मज़बूरी|
|Synonyms of Mandatory||Binding, Compulsory, Indispensable|
|Antonyms of Mandatory||Optional, Voluntary, Unnecessary|
Related Synonyms of "Mandatory" with Hindi meaning
|Obligatory||अनिवार्य, अपरिहार्य, आवश्यक, बाध्यकर, अवश्य, विवशकारी|
Use of "Mandatory" word in sentences, examples
- Swedish tennis legend has made on-the-job exercise mandatory at the initiative of chief executive Henrik Bunge
- The district administration has decided to make mandatory percolation pits at all households having area above 200 sq.m.
- Link Aadhar Card to bank is mandatory to everyone.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art will begin charging a mandatory admission fee on Thursday
- A proposal by the Kerala gover.nment to make it mandatory for children to provide evidence of their vaccinations to gain admission to Class 1
Learn more words starts by letter "M"