Find Hindi meaning of Masculine. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Masculine" in sentences with examples. "Masculine" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Masculine"
|adjective||having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men.|
|noun||the male sex or gender.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Masculine"
|Hindi Meaning of Masculine||मर्दाना, पौरुष, बलवान, दिलेर, हस्त-पुष्ट|
|Synonyms of Masculine||Macho, Manly, Manlike|
|Antonyms of Masculine||Feminine, Ladylike, Womanly|
Use of "Masculine" word in sentences, examples
- Currently examining the intersections of health, masculinity and physical activity in secondary
- At that age, boys are really starting to get hit in the face with masculineexpectations
- Japanese men are showing a “softer” side at work and in the home but some of their traditional masculine attitudes are still prevailing.
- Looking for an opening to this exploration of masculinity in comedy, watching and then rewatching the specials.
- There are 27 more synonyms for the word masculine than there are for the word feminine
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
- Momentary - क्षणिक
- Magnificent - तेजस्वी
- Meek - आज्ञाकारी
- Miff - क्रोध
- Maven - प्रवीण
- Monstrous - दैत्याकार
- Melancholy - उदासी
- Mammoth - विशाल
- Malingerer - कामचोर
- Mislead - गुमराह
- Midst - बीच
- Mend - मरम्मत करना
- Malediction - अभिशाप
- Mundane - दुनियावी
- Myopic - अदूरदर्शी