Find Hindi meaning of Melancholy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Melancholy" in sentences with examples. "Melancholy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Melancholy"
|noun||a feeling of pensive sadness|
|adjective||having a feeling of melancholy|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Melancholy"
|Hindi Meaning of Melancholy||उदासी, निराशा, विषाद, गहरी उदासी, निराशाजनक, फीका, मलिन, नीरस|
|Synonyms of Melancholy||Depression, Despondency, Glurn|
|Antonyms of Melancholy||Joy, Cheerfulness, Happiness|
Related Synonyms of "Melancholy" with Hindi meaning
|Despair||पूर्ण निराशा, हताशा, हतोत्साह, सुस्त, मन्द,दुःख, क्षोभ|
Use of "Melancholy" word in sentences, examples
- It is a beautiful, vigorous and achingly melancholy hymn to the common man that is as unexpected as it is daring.
- I had been struggling with melancholy since I got out of bed.
- Robin Robertson review – a melancholy love song to America
- The song captures the melancholy and introspection that Sircar seeks to create through the film.
- His newest album offers a more gloomy and melancholic mood that chronicles the aftermath of the artist's pain caused by the world around him.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"
- Mordant - कटु
- Mournful - दुःखी
- Malingerer - कामचोर
- Maverick - अपरम्परागत
- Mulish - अड़ियल
- Mean - तातपर्य
- Malign - अनिष्टकर
- Minute - सूक्ष्म
- Midst - बीच
- Monstrous - दैत्याकार
- Melancholy - उदासी
- Mettle - सहस
- Menacing - डरावना
- Mutable - परिवर्तनीय
- Mirth - झूम