Modicum Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Modicum. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Modicum" in sentences with examples. "Modicum" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Modicum"
|noun||a small quantity of a particular thing|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Modicum"
|Hindi Meaning of Modicum||अल्प, किंचित, थोड़ा, नाममात्र का, रत्ती भर, लेशमात्र, कण, बिन्दुमात्र|
|Synonyms of Modicum||Crumb, Dot, Fragment|
|Antonyms of Modicum||Lot, Plenty, Whole|
Use of "Modicum" word in sentences, examples
- On Tuesday, in Berlin, the Brazilians have a chance to exact a modicum of early revenge
- 'You try to escape with a modicum of dignity'
- The Socceroos have regained a modicum of pride
- There is more than a modicum of bias apparent after reading this editorial.
- Perhaps, if they had a modicum of common sense they would realise the stupidy of this venture.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"