Monopoly Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in M Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Monopoly. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Monopoly" in sentences with examples. "Monopoly" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Monopoly"
|noun||the exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Monopoly"
|Hindi Meaning of Monopoly||एकाधिकार, एकाधिपत्य, इजारा,निस्तेज करना, ढीला बनाना|
|Synonyms of Monopoly||Cartel, Consortium, Holding|
|Antonyms of Monopoly||Sharing, Distribution, Scattering|
Use of "Monopoly" word in sentences, examples
- Hasbro today released a Mario Kart edition of Monopoly, complete with Rainbow Road-themed twists on the classic game formula
- Grab now enjoys monopoly status in many Southeast Asian countries such as the Philippines.
- An entire Monopoly board dedicated solely to our lovely, little city.
- The Dublin Monopoly will be released in October, just in time for Christmas.
- We propose an alternate prism for consideration: Which permutation of monopoly is to be preferred?
Learn more words starts by letter "M"